3rd Planet unveils first online destination tour
Hey guys, I’d love to show you this awesome website which is a perfect for every tourist, every person who really loves to travel the world and find out more about the places they will visit. 3rd Planet is giving you the opportunity to discover the wonders of the World online. This very easy to use and I think you will find it extremely useful.
The Venetian Macao is featured on their website, I am going to show you how stunning it looks. And the 3D modeling is truly made by professionals. Before you get started you should download the Unity Web Player from the website and install it, with it you can view the resort.
Let’s start by clicking the arrow button below:
I encourage you to give it a try and explore this beautiful place.
When you first start using the 3D software, you will see a “Menu” button in the top left of the screen. With the button “About this place” you will get more information about The Venetian Macao. The second button is: “Guided Tour” with it you can start your tour of this wonderful place. And last but not least is “Explore” with it you can explore the resort.
You can take it with you, on your smart phone, below are the buttons which allows you to install the app:
Another destination coming up in 2 weeks time from the beautiful land of smiles. Thailand.
Below you will find more information:
One of the world’s largest buildings and integrated resorts, the massive structured is modelled after famous landmarks and the architecture of Venice. They include the Bridge of Sighs, the Rialto Bridge and the Doges Palace built in the Venetian Gothic style.
- The Rialto Bridge, also known as the lovers’ bridge and is one of Venice’s most visited and photographed bridge.
- The Bridge of Sighs was the last view of Venice that convicts saw before their imprisonment.
- The bridge name, given by Lord Byron in the 19th century, comes from the suggestion that prisoners would sigh at their final view of beautiful Venice through the window before being taken down to their cells.
- The Doges Palace is a palace built in Venetian Gothic style, and one of the main landmarks of the city of Venice, northern Italy.
A Free Shuttle Service at the West Lobby of the Venetian takes you through the highlights of Macau
More about the cool things to see are available in our interactive 3D scene.
• You may choose to take a “guided tour’’ which will introduce various aspects of each area in 3D.
• You may click on “points of interest’’ to get detailed information.
• You may indulge in virtual walk-throughs or take part in “activities’’, such as captaining a gondola or having a mini golf game.